Ok, so four days to go. well, that is if the surgery even goes? I haven’t heard from admitting yet if I am going to be canceled on. Its been a little rough up and down with the pain but another spoke in the works is coming from not having a normal blood pressure they keep telling me they will decide on Tuesday if the surgery can go or not, they are changing my blood meds twice now to get it under control for the surgery. Hey, we are smiling!